Thursday, January 22, 2009

WHAT AM I, CHOPPED LIVER!?

In the last FOAMING AT THE MIND article http://foaming.homestead.com/index2450B2.html I noted how corrupt the "highly touted" "Predicare Part D" industry was. I also mentioned that HMO’s actually have brokers who make money every time they con people into their GREAT health"care" plans. Since then, my doctor, (who I picked because he accepted Medicaid, and because he was more holistic in his approach), dumped Medicaid and, (by offering no other options), dumped me!! Last year I had Cancer & Diabetes. Even if I could afford the $150/month HMO premiums, they wouldn’t even take me!!! The fact is that doctors have been dropping Medicaid patients by the droves, leaving the most vulnerable patients, (like me), out in the cold. They do it because Medicaid pays very little.
If you know of an educator, or an attorney who would be willing to be interviewed on the subject of discrimination, and/or oppression, please have them call Life Legacies Documentaries at 386 689-7803 and I’ll return the call ASAP. That’s only the first step. Stay tuned….

No comments:

Post a Comment